Pages

Sunday 29 March 2009

Taking the plunge

I have put this post off for a while but, with a deep breath, I am going to do it. Without going into lots of details (i.e. specific numbers!) I must lose weight. I am getting fatter and my legs are becoming like tree trunks. Things that should fit me are becoming tight and uncomfortable. I can bury my head in the sand no longer and need to take action.

I thought that by posting my decision to lose weight it would make me accountable. I will tell my blog and any readers how it's going and it would spur me on to keep going for longer than 3 days which is my average will power length. I don't do faddy diets. I want to eat sensibly, stop binging on chocolate, cake and crisps and reduce portion size.

So here goes ..... the number I am aiming for is 28 and so far I am up to ...drum roll please .... 3. So that's 25 to go. I'll bore you all to death by keeping you posted on my progress. Wish me luck and if anyone has any advice I'd be happy to hear it!

Farewell my friends......

No comments: